Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Girl Can't Help It

How can anyone say no to this?
All I really want is to look healthy and feel confident. I don't want to be hard on myself but I'm not taking my diet and exercise serious enough. I need to stick to it and I need to start getting the results I want. I have no self control. NONE! If I could just have a body that was a little lighter and tighter I know I'd feel better about myself.
Food is my addiction and I must take control. I start again and see how long this will last…. GOOOOOOO Will POWER!!!! My goal is to stick to the diet for a month… no soda more fruits and veggies, and working out or doing something very physical every other day!!! My affirmation for tonight, start this week with a clean slate, no cheats, soda, fast food, or laziness. I will work out three times this week and I will not fall to temptation! And so it is

No comments: