Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Birth of SUSIE HAIR HERO

I'm not a hero but I believe in making others feel and look good. I believe in rescuing those who do not see the beauty they have inside. A real hero never knows that they are just that, a hero. A real hero does the right thing because that's what the feel from inside. A real hero doesn't expect thank you or anything but the feeling that they saved the day. A real hero is does it from the heart. 2012 is the year I transform from SUSIE to SUSIE HAIR HERO in full action. I'm going through the new process at Soulotions that has been healing me from my past and making me stronger and more enlightened with each day. I can feel it in the way I speak to people and in what I hear from them. I can feel it in my hands, my feet, my arms, my heart, and my soul. My intentions aim at bringing my talent for hair and my love for others to come as one and spread more love in this world starting at home. I plan on making the time to volunteer at the boys and girls club, make the others in my group stronger more connected, and making my workplace a place of high spirits and hair love. This isn't easy but if I can help one person feel good in a deeper way, I've done my job. I've been inspired by women for women. The wise and the talented have touched me on occasion. I feel that it benefits the world to keep going with this spirit of hope and praise and love. Fashion can be a beautiful thing as long as we spread it with love and kindness for all. LET'S TAKE DOWN THE HATE, THE BULLY, THE NEGATIVE, AND THE MEAN!!!! Spread love not hate- Susie Hair Hero

No comments: