Thursday, January 20, 2011

UPDATES

I finally got the Coachella updates I've been waiting for, yay! I'm really excited to see a lot of the bands on the set list. I had some wished that were not met like Jens Lekman and Pulp but I was really happy to see pj harvey and death from above and chemical brothers. I had a flop come right after though. My brother isn't coming to Coachella, even after I bought everything and booked his flight. SUCKS!

I still haven't heard anything from Goldwell regaurding the job I applied for but I don't let it get to me. I keep it together and keep my thoughts positive and I just wait for the call.

I still am on my way to becoming a Goldwell educator.

Hmmmm

Learned a new cutting technique. I love it, it creates flow and its just right! It takes no time too!

I still havent done my photoshoot and I'm brainstorming really hard to come up with colorzoom and stuff just for fun.

I have this creative urge running through me and I just can't wait to express myself.

No comments: