Friday, January 21, 2011

TOO MUCH!

Honestly I have been feeling like there is too much of everything, too many new bands, too many new trends, just too much of it all.

I get overwhelmed but I've learned that sometimes you just gotta be ahead. I try to always be creative when it comes to work or art or life. I don't want to be boring I just want to be ahead.

Movement, it's what keeps the mind young and life on the edge. Always keep moving, let your mind flow with ideas and new things and keep yourself going. I don't like to stop. I don't like for things to be the same or constant. I get bored, I need change. I get inspired when I can, I motivate myself, I do things without thinking too much or just on a whim. I learn from mistakes and I take what I can get from life and the things I see and do.

My brother is a jerk, always has been always will be. I try to motivate him, even if I'm not his example or choice. I feel bad I'm not good enough but I realize I do what I can. Anyways I tried to give him a gift that he could never forget, never would forget. I would take him to coachella and show him what life can be like.

I guess pulling him into my passages is just not working and he has declined. I can't be bothered but I can't help it. I just wanted him to live freely, do something that would show him all of life. Living and growing, and knowing.

anyways...

Thank you Lil Wayne for making me smile

No comments: