Monday, May 28, 2012

Why Shoes Cheer Me Up

For some people food is the answer... for others a good book or maybe a long bath... while those things also cheer me up, nothing excites me more than shoes. I love a fresh new shoe, the sound of it slipping on, the peep of a well manicured toe. SHOES OMG!!!!

I have so many shoes. I have shoes for every occasion. Party shoes, dancing shoes, running shoes, music festival shoes... I even have shoes for when the party shoes start to hurt.

I was a little down today so I decided to look at one of my favorite shoe designers... cobbler??? Jeffrey Campbell. He's known for taking glammy risks and using odd shapes to intrigue and inspire the modern girl.

Though his shoes sometimes spark a little shock and awe I think no matter what the attention they call is fun!

No comments: