Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Here I am!

I found myself in a new direction and I've realized that I can't sit here and think that one day my dreams will come to me while I sit around and wait for something to happen. I need to cause a spark that will ignite my mission and I've come too far to think that good things will happen to me.

It's been awhile since I began work over at Solutions Center in Stuart Fl, they have helped me flip the switch and think in a whole new positive way. I want more out of life and I'm ready to be more proactive and free spirited and just go with whatever the universe wants to throw at me.

This is not the same girl that didn't get the Goldwell job, or didn't like living in Port St Lucie, this is the girl who is reaching for bigger things no matter where she is and no matter what doesn't work out. I've learned that rejection is vital in life because you learn what works and what doesn't.

So with that being said look forward to exciting posts and hopefully a new book within two years. I still have more learning to do and I know that.

Thank God for music, Music is my religion and without it I wouldn't be alive.

No comments: