Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Challenge Accepted!

So this year had its ups and downs. A lot of it was great, I got to do coachella this year without feeling sore, I got to take my brother in law to L.A, worked behind the scenes with hair legends at premiere, learned a lot about my relationship, learned more about myself, met some new friends, started my own beauty bandits, went to NYC, got a new car, lost my job with goldwell, and discovered a love for beer. Losing my opportunity with goldwell was hard. I felt like I lost a race, I felt really defeated and I just couldn't take it. I've decided that I need to win, I want a win right now so bad! So I have decided to to lose 50 lbs and run a marathon. It's time I try, it's time i beat my food addiction and get healthy and happy. If Jonah Hill can do it so can I! He's actually an inspiration to me, it was hard for him and he got serious about it. So will I. I also want to get fight aging, cancer, and heart disease and if I don't do this now I never will! So I'm doing it for life, because no matter where it takes you, high or low, it's a wonderful thing. Life doesn't wait for you, so it's time to take a stand on WEIGHT!

No comments: