Saturday, July 2, 2011

Meet ME At the Movie

Take me away from boring conversations and meet me at a movie. It will be dark, and no one will see us escape. I rather be in a world of our own then pretend I make any sense here. Just take me away and I think everything will be okay.

I sit here thinking that if I can't see you tonight, I might never see you at all. It stops me from knowing deep within my heart that what I have with you is real or honest. I want to be true to love, true to the idea that one person was made for another person.

We can't hold each other long enough or hard enough. I look outside my window hoping you skate by, you kick your hair to the side, your freckles litter your face like a cupcake full of sprinkles. I don't lick you like a cupcake because you taste like salt.

If only we could be together more, if only...

No comments: