Saturday, July 2, 2011



I don't know why the fuck I get so mad around you. I guess I've never met someone so selfish and so sad all at the same time. I love you but I can't look at you anymore. I wanted to see you do so much, but then when the talent wasn't there I didn't know what to think.

I hope that there still might be talent. Maybe some place deep inside.

Do you love us? Do you care about us at all? I feel like every word I say to you is awkward. I'm suppose to love you but sometimes I feel like I can't do it anymore. No one can.

We were so close at one point. Another brother, stoned, dumb and smiling like a cat on the fence. We could talk and talk and talk. We did, for hours, for days. Endless nights, full of stars and promise.

Then it just went away when I could no longer look you in the eyes. You had the best reply at one point, but you walk around like your deep, but are you? Have you said anything lately? Have you made a change? Do you try?

I guess I can't say the same, but in some ways I think I can. I try to say things that provoke thought at least. I can do that at times. I know I give up easy but I try, I always try. And I tried with you, and I gave you my shoulder and I gave you food, and I gave you love, and I showed support and you never gave back, you never said thanks, you took it like it was your own, and you never even said thanks.

I don't care anymore, I feel like I will just watch you go down, down that shitty drain, following a clan of fallen artist that just put things to shame. I hope I am wrong, I hope you do well, but most importantly I hope you turn around and give back, come back, come around. Not for me, though I really liked it, but for him... after all he is your fucking kin.

No comments: