Friday, July 1, 2011

big girls club


Everyone loves skinny. Skinny jeans, skinny lattes, skinny minnies, skinny bodies. I think that people need to change the view on body image. Why is skinny pretty when it promotes death to me.

I love full figure bodies with full hair, tans, and curves so dangerous it can kill you. Why all the bones, and hollowness. I think of sad girls when I hear skinny girls. I read all the journals, I see all the blogs. Being SKINNY is sad to me. Girls, boys, go out of their way to be thin. It's all most painful and no matter what they say or how they post satisfaction with protruding bones, they are NOT happy.

Full figure bodies are amazing.

I'm tired of women not embracing them more and not loving what they look like. Skinny is not in anymore.

ATTENTION WOMEN! BE CURVY AND BE HAPPY! LIVE HAPPY LOVING WHO YOU ARE NOT WHAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO LOOK LIKE! CURVES ARE SEXY!

CHECK THIS BLOG OUT FOR FATSPIRATION!
http://biggirlsclub.tumblr.com/

No comments: