Friday, March 26, 2010

my house

Is a very very very nice house, with two dogs in the yard, nothing can be so hard, and everything is real because of... well brendan!

I love my house, its perfect, it lets in a lot of light, it has just enough room to be spread out, it can hold a lot of people, and we made it come together really nice. Most of all I can come home crash over and over and over again and its soooo comfortable.

We still have so much to do and so much to get, like a sweet ass globe bar, another couch, some vanities for the guest room, garden stuff, and a fence. I'd also like to paint the walls, expand the kitchen and dining room, get a hot tub/deck and get a swing.

I have time.

The best thing about my house is that I can always move things around to get a new look. I enjoy buying small things to make it just right in all the right spots. I want to fill it with things we get from around the world, to give it more story. I have some things that I picked up, just me, but I need more.

We love being home, we havent been to the movies in a while cause we rather snuggle on the couch... with our dogs

Also we need to get more picture frames, I love photos and art... we need more of that too!

I hope in april i can throw a kick ass party... i dunno i'm afraid that no one will go. Which would be kinda embarassing...

we'll see

No comments: