Tuesday, March 30, 2010

lost in the way of control

Im not made for love sometimes.
I want to be a hustler and i cant, all i do is lose and spit
nothing works out for me
nothing goes right


I'm not a susiehomeamker mor like a susiedream maker
all i do is dream all day
when i should be cookin
cleanin
shoppin

im a fool if i think this stupid poem is going to help me express myself, its not, not even close. Dude right now i feel stupid, i want to get the fuck out of dodge before i turn into someone or somethning im not.

I totally gossiped at work
i totally spent money on something im addicted to
i totally fought to the bone with brendan












what do i want to hear...
a. im not crazy
b. im not weird
c. i didnt make a mistake, people just fight
d. all of the above
e. none of the above

No comments: