Friday, March 26, 2010

25 things u dont know about me

One i wasnt born here... i was born in guatemala.. sometimes i lie (to make my life easier and not explain too much) and i tell people I was born here....

I think I'm a great cook... but I'm lazy and most of the time i don't have to cook for anyone

My dad and I are best friends and we have this understanding that is so deep I can only hope I have that with my own kids.

I really really really really want to have a baby but I'm not sure if I'll be a good mother or if I'm done being silly and independent.

I don't like to french kiss

I like my arm pit odor

Sometimes I cry a lot for no reason... and it makes me feel a lot better.

I use to be a geeky lonely kid at school and lots of kids made fun of me... I think it was cause I was so different... and never adjusted to having foreign parents

I dont like to go back and spell check... and latley Ive mizspeled eveyting....lol

I use to talk to myself... and answer back

I have a mean streak that never seems to go away

My aunt married my principal and i didnt like it... obviously i love him now

I hate my teeth and my boobs

sometimes I wish i would of gone to law school, just to impress people that never matter to me

I dont care about being rich or famous anymore as of yesterday before that it was all that i cared about for no reason

I realize i can never live in L.A its just a thought

I went through a really dark poetry phase, it was really silly, i read it now and laugh myself till i pee a little bit

Im scared of getting really fat more than 300

I collect owls but i dont like telling anyone cause i dont want anyone to get me owl presents that i wont like

I smoke pot like most people have a glass of wine... it just clears my thoughts

I use to steal anything at big stores like target wal mart and salvation army

When i was five my uncle who was only my principal at the time asked me what i wanted to be when i grow up, i thought it would be really funny to answer him by saying to be dead

I wrote this kid a love note... he showed all his friends and they laughed... hahah i laugh at it now too

I stalk everyone on facebook

I never thought Id find the right one... and i really have

No comments: