Saturday, March 21, 2009

No business

It really sucks being in your early-mid twenties in this day in age. I swear to God i don't know anyone that makes more than 35k a year. Its actually kinda sad.
I went to college, went to trade school, i studied, i interned, i did every little thing your suppose to do after school that your suppose to do, and I'm not making the money i thought i'd be making around this time in my life.

Its so shocking that people my age are so poor, in fact it makes me sick because in all reality its not fair.

The generations ahead of my time have really fucked things up. I remember as a kid id hear how my generation was going to make things in our government and our economy go down, but you know what, its not even close to the truth.

I heard about Suze Orman telling Bush just how fuckin sick he's made our economy and I applaud her for confronting someone so stupid and so blinded by the shit he did.

I should be making 1000 a week. I'm not. What the hell?

No comments: