Wednesday, June 29, 2011

There is something inside me lately that is just going, it keeps going and going and going. I feel tired, I feel drained, and then I look around to see where I might have gone, and I just haven't gone far.

The house is a mess, my head a mess, and sometimes I get so worked up about it and then pooooof its vanished. There is no mess, there is nothing.

My brain won't quit, no matter how much my body does, my brain just won't quit. I have all these ideas and all these thoughts and all I want to do is put them out there and make them real. I feel as though if I don't make one thought come true then I'll never get rid of the loud noise in my brain telling me to move.

Recently I started a new venture with a colleague of mine, I want it to work, I want it very badly to work. I know it will if we both can put in the time and effort. I'm very excited about doing it because it's been awhile since I put so much energy into my own little project.

I look forward to new avenues!
Just need to stop feeling so TIRED!

No comments: