Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hair Show

The minute I stepped inside the show with my shiny plastic badge I felt like a million bucks. I was just so proud to be working with the best.

The first day was a prep day, the artist rushed us into their thought process and we got to play around with the ideas they tossed in their head. I was just happy to hold a comb, a spray, but instead I was working my ass off getting things ready, mixing color, hilighting, styling. It was work over load and I worked my butt off but in the end it was well worth it.

The next couple of days we helped style and we assisted in helping the guest artist get ready for the show.

Working with Dimitrios Tsioumas and Shannon Lamm, was great they thought me a lot and we were really down to earth... sometimes.

It was a super great time!

No comments: