Sunday, September 12, 2010

oh shit.... susie where u been

Hey Hi, wow, I've been so off in summerland that today was the day to get back into the MODE.

This year I'm getting use to the idea of Brendan going back to work, giving me time to start creating. I ache to create but I have to watch it right now. I need to simmer all the juices of creativity so that i can truly deliver and execute shit perfect.

But ...
enough...
about it...

Catch up, been up, around, in and out of town... had the wedding, settled at work, found creative ways to make extra money, wrote some new poems and short stories.

Will be working on blog, photography,comic, short story graphic novel, and spoken word and mural in my guest room. Also Vince might be moving in, and I might be changing my hours at work for my part time job.

Other than that... I guess Ive just been dealing with summer, lack of clients coming in, hot hot car rides, traffic, drama, no drama, and feelin like shit when crackin open another beer. LOL

Miss me yet?

No comments: