Friday, October 26, 2012

Ummm Oooppss



Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted. It's been a long fun summer. Brendan and I are doing really good. We've began dreaming together about opening a record store one day and writing a book about our music travels. I'm really lucky to have someone that really enjoys being a music gypsy as much as I do.

I've been doing some side projects, not as many as I'd like, but enough to get by. Laura and I are building the Beauty Bandits, trying to figure out what it is we need to make our business strong. It's really hard getting work without getting caught by John and Laurie. 

I'm slowly getting busier at the shop, I love working at Evolution because I get to learn a lot and I know that it's really stable and steady. I'm really trying to set myself apart from the other girls. I am SUSIE HAIR HERO and I want people to know that… 

I've been trying to meet with more photographers but it hasn't been easy. I've decided not to give up no matter what. I just keep going at it and keep knocking on doors. 

Last I've been building myself as a person. I love the work I've been doing at solutions, it has been a great change in me and I have really enjoyed watching myself grow into this person with such a cool soul. I've been trying to tap into higher vibrations to be the person I want to be. I know that the one thing I've lacked for a long time is believing in myself. I'm still working on it, day by day. 

Anyways if you know anyone that needs a hair stylist or makeup artist feel free to call me at 772 634 3288 or inbox me at susiecasta@gmail.com 

Now I must get back to my vegan tacos!!!

No comments: