Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Figured it out

Today at the salon was kinda a sullen day. We all looked around wondering what the hell happened to our books. We fiddled around, looking through our books trying to figure out where all our clients had gone. Was it all a joke? Slow days at the salon are deadly. The mind begins to play tricks and nothing puts you at ease. Every and any Walk in is like bait in a shark tank... everyone thirsty for blood!!! I found myself trying not to lose hope or feel disappointed. After all I know that in the end things have a way of working out. I spoke to a very close friend who is much wiser beyond my years, I look to her like a guru, she pulls me up when I'm all down and in some weird way I fill her where she needs it most. I guess I'm lucky she called today because I was able to look at things with a positive eye. We believe in calling onto a higher power, to lift us up and keep us from going crazy. I called on it today. I needed to keep my chin up and keep truckin for I had to believe that things were gunna be okay. It's kinda been rough this month... but I keep going... at least I have love... I know it sounds lame but a long time ago not having someone to love or that loved me too was the worst pain i ever felt and I was so lonely and scared. At least now I have someone that keeps me from feeling so alone. He's so good to me that I just have to believe in that. Love keeps my world lit no matter what dark thing I get into... Brendan's love has always been my guide... it'll always be.

No comments: