Monday, December 6, 2010

Top 10 fave Rock Chix with style

This morning I woke up and we turned on the White Stripes Under the great Northern Lights doc. I have to say it was really amazing. I love Meg White, she makes love to her drum kit when she plays it and it's something not a lot of people can do.

While watching the doc I started thinking about how inspiring her style is and how I've always been inspired by girls in bands.

Here is a list of girls in the band with style!

10. Brody Dalle- Punk rock, balls to the wall, edge. Don't fuck with her!
9. Joan Jett- black leather and chucks! Can't go wrong with dat!
8. Blondie- Such girlie elegance I can't imagine what the 80's would be like without her.
7. Meg White- cool and collected...
6. Janis Joplin- Hippie chic
5. Karen O- obscure mixed with sexy mixed with crazy
4. Bjork- What i wouldn't give to be in her world!
3. Cyndi Lauper- Queen of MANIC PANIC and vintage!
2. Courtney Love- grunge wouldnt be the same without her
1. Gwen Stefani- first rock star with her own line!!! And lets not forget her L.A.M.B line is amazing



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no kim deal???