Monday, February 13, 2012

Real Deale


Every second a life is taken within a blink of an eye. I'm not putting anything out there but I am making things more aware. I realized that after discovering this lump within a lump I should really not take life for granted. I'm not saying that I'm the kind of girl who cries over the wrong coffee order at starbucks but I know that I don't always stop and realize that I'm lucky to be alive and lucky to have such a great life and that I'm not sick or dead. I'm just lucky to have life. It's making me realize that roses do smell better and kisses do taste sweeter. I have nothing and everything that I need.

If anything should come of this I can at least say that I'm aware of this gift of life and that I promise to just spread more happiness and love. There isn't any time for hating when life truly is so short. And so it is.

I hope that everything will be okay and that this lump is just swollen due to the fact that the temperature dropped.

Happy Thoughts!

No comments: