Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Artichoke Heart

I can't sleep even though I know it will not be easy to wake up. For some reason I keep hearing doors open and slam. Does that mean something? Probably means I'm paranoid. A paranoid android.

So Radiohead Monday was amazing. I loved the show and I loved the energy that Thom Yorke projected onto us from the shiny bright stage. I loved how he busted out with three new songs that they have never done live. It was very personal and special. There was a point where the whole place was dancing and gyrating and feeling that Radiohead magic throughout their body.

It was the best show of the year and I can't wait for Coachella and Bonnoroo.

Soultions was great tonight, a very close and special client of mine came. I wish more of clients could go there and be free to heal and become whole. I have changed in so many ways and I have grown to love who I am and what I believe. Doing hair is my passion but making people feel beautiful inside and out is more than anything I could do dollar amount. It's not about the money for me, it's about the warms smiles and knowing that you were heard and cared for from the moment the cape came on till you walked out the door.

Also came to realize it was time to make my mom feel special and loved because she is amazing and deserves so much!!!!

love you!

No comments: