Monday, June 21, 2010

Festival Hair

Hello Ladies!!! This post is for you!

After going to Coachella I noticed a lot of girls had great looking hair. There was def a big hippie chic trend this year as well as a very retro 60's hair look. I ate up everything I saw and I'm happy to share it on here!

First things first I did see the dread lock look everywhere I went.


I love the look as long as you maintain it. I hate looking at filthy natty dreds, nasty. I was very surprised to see how this look was everywhere and how different it was on everyone.

Next big thing was the goth look, I happen to love this.

that was taken from the vidal 2010 autum winter look, I think after the wedding I will be doing this... maybe. The XX front woman wears it well... as did the noodle in Gorillaz who is also in Little Dragon!

And the biggest hit, the style you cannot go wrong with is loose curls and a hair band!




Wear it in a loose bun throw it in a straw hat too!!! You cannot go wrong or look crazy thats what I did I teased it up, put glitter in it, wore a feather head pieace and yay I had festival hair tooooo!


Head pieaces were very big. Some people made them and some bought them but it was neat to see people crowned with feather and butterflies and all kinds of thing.



Whatever you do just have fun and wear sunblock on face and on very pretty hair color!

No comments: