Monday, June 21, 2010

Comic Book

Ive been trying to write a comic lately. I have faith that i can do this, and I will do this but I don't really have anyone backing me up. It's really scarry breaking into a whole new world that I'm not familiar with.

The story is about a Russian Gang that turns its back on a member named Alexa. She was really good at her job, a little too good and so the Mob boss' wife goes after her and leaves her for dead. After being hosptialized she is rescued by a CIA agent that convinces her to take her revenge and capture the bad guys.... i dont want to keep going on from there but there is def more to it then just that!

I love to write I do it whenever I can. Its my escape from the world I live in and know not that I need to but I guess we all do once in a while.

I have a story line, I have a strong charatchers I just need to style it and make it so good it gets published!

Passion goes a long way... I'm told

No comments: