Thursday, March 1, 2012

Mellow Out Pants

I'm not sure how I feel tonight other than tired and kinda in that thinking mood. I had a great dinner with my friends from work and I had a really good busy day plus I felt really happy and inspired by my client who came to Soulotions to change her life and become a whole. Yet I'm kinda sad for my mother in law who's mom died, I'm sad for an issue I'm having with my parents and I'm sad that I have this weird issue with a person that has not done a thing to me.

I call her my eye sore because when I see her she makes my eye's sore. Again let me remind you this person has not done a thing to me and I can't shake that feeling of tension when she is around. Nothing is right about this and I don't know how to let it out or make it right. I'm not like that at all. I'm never one to pass judgement on someone I don't know.

I tend to read energy and for some reason that energy isn't sitting well with me. It's nothing I can control it comes from deep inside. I hate this. I really hate this.

Deep inside I need to heal this before I hurt anyone… or make someone mad at me.

No comments: